Friday, October 4, 2013

Praise The Lord

Psalms 117:1-2 - O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people.

Psalms 95:1-6 - O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
Psalms 100:4 - Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, [and] into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, [and] bless his name.
Ephesians 5:19 - Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord.

Psalms 30:11 - Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;

I just felt like giving the Lord a praise. He is so good and deserves all the praise. He is The light into the world. He is The Great I Am. He is The Healer, The Bright and Morning Star. The Rose of Sharon. He is the Living Son of God. He is whatever you need Him to be. He inhabits the praises of His people and it is music to His ears, a sweet fragrance unto him. I just want to pour out my love and worship on Him for all He is.
http://grooveshark.com/s/Waste+It+All+Live/51TurF?src=5http://grooveshark.com/s/Favorite+One/4M6YHL?src=5

2 comments:

  1. God is great!!! Love your blog! I dig it... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is great!!! Love your blog! I dig it... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete