Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Faith Moves God cont...

There are times we go through so much we just want to give up, throw in the towel. This is a normal reaction for human flesh. It is hard to trust when you can not see the light at the end of that dark tunnel. But, God is there with you. At times some of want to or may have screamed and pitched a fit with God. It is not crying, yelling, whining or getting mad that moves God, it is Faith. Faith to believe that He has everything under control. Trust Him at all times. God wants you to praise your way through no matter the circumstances. Praise and worship will not only get you through it will build your faith. Remember faith pleases God not crying or throwing a fit. I have been guilty of just flat out pitching a fit with God as if He would give me what I wanted. When my children would throw a fit for something it would anger me and since they threw a fit I would definitely not get what they wanted. Now if they would have hugged me and waited I probably would have gotten what they wanted in my time. Praise God in ALL things. God will make a way where there seems to be no way.    http://grooveshark.com/s/Your+Love+Never+Fails+Chris+Quilala/5hSSAa?src=5

No comments:

Post a Comment